- Fit: For a looser fit, we recommend ordering one size larger than you normally wear.
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Dri-FIT ® technology wicks away moisture
- Straight hemline
- NikeConnect unlocks exclusive access to your favorite athletes, teams and products on game day with digital content and special offers. Simply
- download and open the NikeConnect app, then tap your smartphone on the tag at the bottom of your jersey.
- Twill applique graphics
- Classic design
- Heat-sealed NBA and brand logos
- Woven jock tag at hem
- Machine wash, tumble dry low
- Tagless Collar
- Officially licensed
- Brand: Jordan Brand
You cheer the loudest when you watch Marcus Smart lead the Boston Celtics to a win. Let your style reflect your fandom when you throw on this Jordan Brand
2020/21 Swingman Statement Edition jersey. With crisp Boston Celtics graphics and Jayson Tatum’s name and number, you’ll feel like a part of your favorite team
while you watch them dominate. Also featured is NikeConnect technology, which unlocks exclusive content including highlights, special offers and more epic fan
experiences on game day.
Size Chart (for reference):
FIND YOUR SIZE:
TALL/LONG & SHORT SIZES
Tall sizes are design for Women over 175cm (5’9”) /Men over 185cm (6’0”) and up
Petite sizes are designed for Women up to 165cm (5’5”) /Men up to 175cm (5’9″)
NOT THE RIGHT SIZE OR COLOR?
No problem, will provide you a satisfy solution. Please email us with your Order Number & Photos to show to problem you meet.
Do you know how to choose your size?
- 1. Size chart is in European size, it is for reference purposes only.
- 2. Choosing the size based only on your height or weight, both must be accurate. If the result meet 2 sizes ,simply choosing the size which you normally wear comfortably.
- 1. Player Version jerseys are a little slim fit compared to the Fans Version.
- 2. Different kinds of clothing from different manufacturers, so the size standards might be different, also different style , the design is different also might be different.